13th Hydraulics in Water Engineering Conference
The 13th Hydraulics in Water Engineering Conference is being held from the 14th to the 16th November 2016. This is an important conference with four main themes:
- Coastal and Marine Hydraulics;
- Hydraulic Structures;
- Infrastructure; and
- Numerical and Hydraulic Methods.
Water Technology will be well represented at the conference with Andrew McCowan, Steve Clark and Julian Skipworth presenting papers and Andrew involved in a panel discussion and chairing a technical session.
Papers we are presenting (link to the program):
- Predicting the Surface Currents of Guanabara Bay – Andrew McCowan (12pm AEDT, 14/11/17) – paper
- Flood Planning Levels: Incorporating Residual Risk Considerations – Stephen Clark (12.20pm AEDT, 14/11/17)
- Improving Fishway Design through the Use of Detailed 2D and 3D Hydrodynamic Modelling – Julian Skipworth (2.10pm AEDT, 14/11/17) – paper
- Utilising Hydraulic Grade Line Rather than Water Surface Levels for Flood Planning Levels – Steve Clark (10.50am AEDT, 16/11/17)
If you’d like to know more about the papers presented please contact us.