Environmental Engineers (Water) – Multiple Roles!
Environmental Engineers (Water)
Several roles available in multiple locations
Water Technology has developed a strong reputation for achieving technical excellence in the delivery of services to Australia’s water, coastal and environmental sectors. Water Technology is wholly employee owned. Our key assets are our staff and we encourage an open, innovative and supportive culture. The company actively engages in staff development and training to ensure we provide the best levels of service.
Our clients include councils, Natural Resource Management Departments and Authorities across Australia, the Murray Darling Basin Authority, the mining industry within Australia and South East Asia, land developers and other consulting companies seeking our specialist skills.
We are a professional, well respected business that has experienced rapid growth due to the commitment and hard work of our team. We appreciate and value the contribution of all of our employees and we provide excellent working conditions, competitive salary and a terrific team environment.
Due to our ongoing growth we currently have several roles for Environmental Engineers (Water) or Environmental Scientists available across different groups and regions within the business.
- Brisbane Office – Senior Water Resources / Environmental Engineer (Water) with 10+ years’ experience and a strong technical background with a network of contacts and ability to bring work in to the business
- Brisbane Office – Project Engineer with 5 to 10 years’ experience in water resources / environmental engineering
- Perth Office – Surface Water Engineer with some coastal experience – happy to consider all levels of experience and speciality interest
- Wangaratta Office – Project Engineer / Scientist to work within our Waterways and Ecology Group, 1-5 years’ experience
- Melbourne Office – Graduate Engineer (0-2 years exp) for our Stormwater Group – must have great public speaking and communication skills
All roles will require:
- A suitable qualification or qualifications
- Interest and passion for environmental engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills (relevant to seniority of role and experience)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of team
- A commitment to delivering outstanding service and quality to our clients
- Candidates with a good sense of humor, who work well with little supervision, who are committed to client satisfaction and who enjoy working in a team environment will fit well with our company culture!
An attractive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications is on offer for each role.
To express interest in any of these roles, please send a current CV and a Cover Letter via SEEK, specifying which role and location you are interested in.
Due to the volume of applications expected, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. In the event that you are not contacted, we thank you in advance for your time and interest in working with us.